What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day


Hi maa, wish you a very "happy mother's day". When ever i became senti i call my mom "Maa". The modern Mother's Day holiday was created by "Anna Jarvis" as a day for each family to honor its mother,and it's now celebrated on various days in many places around the world. It complements Father's Day, the celebration honoring fathers.

This holiday is relatively modern, being created at the start of the 20th century, and should not be confused with the early pagan and Christian traditions honoring mothers, or with the 16th century celebration of Mothering Sunday, which is also known as Mother's Day in the UK.
thanks maa.

No comments:

Post a Comment