What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Anti Terrorism Album..



Post of Mumbai terror attacks, Bollywood composer Aadesh Srivastava is teaming up with some of the biggest names from the music world including Justin Timberlake and Rihanna for an anti-terrorism album. He says these talented people are coming togather to sing about peace, though with a difference.
























After the attack Aadesh has started work on his global album against terrorism. I'm very clear about one thing "It will have no reference to the God of any religion. We need to fight terrorism on our own."

No comments:

Post a Comment