What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hrithik, Barbara's sexy lip-locking scene is hottest gossip in Bollywood by IB times



Mumbai - Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan and sexy Mexican actress Barbara Mori are being billed as Bollywood's hottest couple these days. Hrithik Roshan (left) and Barbara Mori. Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan and sexy Mexican actress Barbara Mori are being billed as Bollywood`s hottest couple these days. However, Hrithik's wife Suzanne need not spend sleepless nights. For despite the passionate lip-locking scene between the Indian hunk and the sexy actress, Hrithik maintains that all he was trying to do is make Barbara "comfortable."

"A lot has been said about the kissing scene in Kites but let me tell you the film is not about sex, lust, passion, animal instincts. It is a beautiful sensual love story. As far the kiss is concerned, I was trying my best to make Barbara comfortable while she in return was trying to do the same," Hrithik said, clearing the air about their relationship.

Agrees a source who claims to be a close friend of the Bollywood star. "There is a scene in the movie where both Hrithik and Barbara are supposed to jump from a tall building. During the shooting, Anurag wanted to include a kissing scene before the death-defying stunt. Hrithik agreed and gave Barbara a peck on her cheek. But Barbara would have none of it. 'Given the same situation with your real-life wife, Suzanne, would you kiss her on the cheek?' she told Hrithik who was floored by her logic," the source said.

"Hrithik took a few seconds to recover but realized that Barbara was right. So he immediately hugged her and kissed her on the lips the way real-life couple would do in a similar situation," the source added. When contacted, Hrithik confirmed the incident but said the media blew the whole incident out of proportion. "Barbara was right. However, there is nothing distasteful about the scene. Why are we even talking about kissing? Is that such a big deal? Hasn't our cinema grown up? Yes, there's kissing scenes in the film. But nothing to make me squirm. In fact, I'd be more than happy and completely comfortable watching those kissing scenes with my wife, son and parents when the film is released," Hrithik said.

According to Hrithik, the movie Kites is "a love story" and hence there is nothing unusual about the kissing scene."It's about people in love. And what do people in love do to express their mutual feelings? In fact, it was Barbara Mori who made me realize how silly we look on screen while shying away from expressing love naturally," Hrithik said.

"I wouldn't give any attention to the rumor. It doesn't matter as long as it is something to do with my film. Barbara is a great girl, a great co-star and friend. And I am very proud of my film. If tongues wag, I can't help it. It doesn't matter what people say," the miffed actor said.

No comments:

Post a Comment