What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

007 Movie in SRK style by mid day



Shah Rukh Khan is going the James Bond way for his next project, RA-1, directed by Anubhav Sinha.
A source reveals, "RA-1 is a superhero flick with special effects, gizmos and gadgets just like in 007's films."
The source adds, "SRK will be going a strict diet and wants to get into a killer shape before he begins shooting for RA-1." The film is slated to go on the floors in September. The project was pushed back due to the surgery SRK had to go through for his shoulder in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment