What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, May 22, 2009

Amir khan from Bollywod to Hollywood by sify movies


Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan is set to star in his first Hollywood film alongside Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet, if reports are to be believed.

Aamir Khan and wife Kiran Rao caught Helmed by acclaimed filmmaker Pan Nalin, the film will tell the story of an Indian mental asylum in 1947 during the partition of India. The film is based on a play Toba Tek Singh by Sadat Hasan Manto, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Winslet is lined up for the film but if she rejects, Nalin has plans to approach actress Rachel Weisz to play the role. "Either Kate or Rachel will be doing my film. I will be meeting both of them after my Cannes trip to finalise the casting. Either of them will be able to do justice to this marvellous story," said Nalin.
Aamir is said to have been impressed with the script and will play the mentally-disabled person.

No comments:

Post a Comment