What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Amrita Arora :just married by indian express



first Ayesha takiya and now its turn of Amrita arora. One of the most star-studded events in the industry, was your wedding to businessman Shakeel Ladak true to what you'd dreamed of?

It was. I'd never wanted get married in a conventional way. And I had always wanted to have a blast on my wedding, without having to go through any stress. And the five days of ceremonies, parties and the wedding were the most awesome and memorable days of my life.


now its turn of young Arora , I mean Amrita Arora’s turn to tied a knot with her long time boyfriend Shakeel. She looks gorgeous in white gown , just like angel on earth. Here are some xclusive pictures of Amrita Arora wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment