What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top 3 Repeating Movies on Indian Channels





I still remember those days when Dordarshan was only channel available. On every Sunday evening around 5PM one movies comes. People used to be waiting long for weekend to watch the movie. Byomkesh Bakshi, Tehkikat, Alif Laila Jungle book was one of the fev programs.

Then Start plus was launched newly and that was in English. Now a days there are too many movie channels. Daily non-stop movies one after another. Not to forget the advertisement that comes in between. May be Bollywood movies quota is over so now a days special trend is started, dub the other movie of other languages in regional language. Here are top three movies which I personally saw them more than twice on movie channels. 

1. Raaj Tilak:
  • Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Rajkumar Kohli in 1984.
  • Starring Kamal Hassan, Raaj Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Ranjeeta Kaur, Reena Roy, Yogeeta bali, Sarika, Pran, Ranjeet, Raj Kiran and Ajit. 
  • Fev channel Filmy.

2. Don No 1: 
  •  Telugu film directed by Lawrence. Released in 2007.
  • Starring Akkineni Nagarjuna in the lead role and Anushka Shetty, Raghava Lawrence, Kelly Dorjee, and Nikita.
  • One of fev and repeating movie on Set max is Don No 1 which is actually 









  3. Indra, The Real Tiger:
  •   Telugu language action film directed by B. Gopal released in July 2002.
  •   It stars Chiranjeevi, Sonali Bendre, and Arti Agarwal.
  • Fev channel is no doubt Filmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment