What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rupee Cries: General People (Aam Aadmi) Situation

Rupee Vs Doller Vs Pound Vs Yen
Near Hitech City, Hyderabad. This sculpture demonstrate the condition of common people in India. Decreasing value of Rupee forces to think more and more. Now I know why government put this marvelous art near Hitech City, which is heart of IT industry in Hyderabad. You can know the details how depreciation of Rupee started.

6 comments:

  1. Incredible work!
    Glad you shared the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani, I'm Glad that you liked it may others also like it.

      Delete
  2. wow!! interesting...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Rupee symbol is still there..Amazing.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Old Saying: "Mudate Lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai wahi hota hai jo majoore khuda hota hai"

      Thanks

      Delete