What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friendship Day Sms English/Hindi, Funny Friendship Messages + Dedicate Friendship Songs With Your Best friend



Kyo ki Har ek friend jaroori hota hai... aur FriendShip Day se better kya hoga  So come and lets celebrate with us. Send your friends SMS in Hindi, English and let them know how special they are.
Here are list of few good Sms.

Best Friend Rap:







Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend Bcoz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.


Good FRIENDS Care for each Other..
Close Friends Understand each Other...
and TRUE Friends Stay forever
beyond words,
beyond time...

Friendship is like war...
Easy to start...
Difficult to end...
Impossible to forget...
so im having a war with you...
I Hope that u don't want peace...


A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship


F-Fun
R-Rational
I-Impartial
E-Emotional
N-Never Ending
D-Dependable
S-Special
H-Heart
I-Interesting
P-Priceless

A friend is sweet when it is new, it is
sweeter when it is true. but you know that.
it is the sweetest when it is you.
Happy Friendship Day

1+1=2 Eyes Looking At U,
3+2=5 Sense Missing U,
4+3=7 Days Thinking Of U,
5+7=12 Months Dreming Abt U,
Bt 99+1=100 Yrs I Need A Sweet Friend Like U
@Happy Friendship Day@



Best "stand" is undr"stand"
Best "age" is colle"age"
Best "work" is hard"work"
Best "day" is to"day"
Never "end" is fri"end


2 comments: