What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Creating Happy Travellers : Shimla To Kullu

Mal Road, Shimla

It was summer of 2003 when I went to Shimla with my friend Ashish after giving Engineering Entrance exam. We reached Shimla by Toy train from Kalka. There we booked one package. One night stay in Shimla then in day time side seen of Shimla next day in Kullu then Rohtang pass. We reached around 1300 in Shimla changed and went out for lunch. After that went to Mal Road. Hotel guy told that there is one famous Hanuman temple near Mal road. We though to go there. It was really great to go there. After the Darshan there was one bench though will sit there and then come back. While I was sitting there my friend was roaming around of sudden one big monkey came and he sat on my shoulder. I was afraid like anything. I was not able to move not even speak. He searched in T-shirts pocket for something but could not found. When My friend saw He also shouted. Small shopkeepres were sitting they said not to move he will leave in few minutes. I was in shock. That monkey started scratching my head. Sat few more minuted and then went. I took breath of relief. Shopkeeper said they don't harm unless you hurt them or they fear. I was discussing with my friend about the incident, He was telling that Hanuman Jee only came to bless me. :)
Hanuman Temple, Shimla
                
When we were coming towards temple on newly married couple was also coming. Guy was tough. He was waving his hands to monkeys like to tease him. After few minuted when they came out of temple on monkey rushed towards him and took his goggles which he was put on his head and went on tree. They were waiting but that monkey broke it and then thrown.
Rafting
     We came back to our hotel and though to have some sleep then go for dinner as it was around 3PM. All of sudden I heard doorbell. When I woke up I saw still sunlight was there and time was around 7. It was room service he came to woke us as CAB was waiting. I asked him It is 7 still sun light how come He said Sun roses in early morning. I was shocked means we slept at 3pm evening and woke up next morning. It was one of the deepest and longest sleep that I ever had till now. Neither me nor my friend woke up not a single time. We were completely astonished.
  After refresh we had breakfast and started our journey. Driver was also like our age group only or 3-4 more year older. We had side seen in Kufri, Apple farming, Horse riding, Golf course everything almost we covered. Then started  towards Kullu it already sunset. On some Dhaba we had dinner and started. 
   Here come the main part that I want to do with my wife. It was mid night , full moon, on the bank of Vyas river we were going in our cab. Snow covered peaks of Rohatang pass, Melodious sound of water flowing.It was so chilled that we could not able to open window also or stay for while. Ashish already slept but I was awake. On one side river water sound was coming so pleasant and in full moon it was like silver light. It was amazing experience. I woke up my friend to experience that memorable time. Then only we decided after our marriage will come again in full moon light. I don't have enough words that I can express the beauty of nature that I felt that night. Seriously speechless.

   Then we reached Kullu had enjoyed a lot. River Rafting, Skying, Paragliding almost all sports we did there. Rafting in Vyas river was one of the most adventurous thing that I ever did. Now I got married but still waiting that dream to be fulfilled. Me and my wife on the bank of River Vyas in the mid night of full moon. Though I told this to my wife many times but not able to complete this dream. At that time it was unplanned still I enjoyed a lot now I'll plan with Yatra to make it more meorable

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've had a lot of fun on this trip that you've written about... I had fun reading your expressions! :)

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete