What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Save Water : Save A Lot Save Water Save Life




New maid has came to my home last week. After initial negotiations she agreed to come in the morning 7:30. On the day one only she opened both the tabs and started water like anything. My wife asked her not to do that but she don't know the Hindi or English. Only language that she know is Telgu.
      You may think then how initial negotiation of money and timings happened. Actually I called one of my friend and told him and he translated the same in Telgu over the phone. It is the very common problem with non Telgu persons. Even our watchmen don't know the Hindi or English.  Generally we communicate in signals :)
        So my wife told her to not waste water but she didn't understand. My wife closed the tab. Maid started my wife and said something that my wife didn't understand. All this was happeing in the kitchen while I was still in my morning dreams. My wife came back from kitchen. Then maid cleand  the home and left. When I waoke up she was gone and wife told the story. I said let me know tomorrow when she comes.
     Next day morning maid came on time and like last day opened both tab. Wife tried to handle from her end and told her with signals but again maid didn't understood and keep on using water. Actually wife know that I love to sleep specially in morning but wasted of water was not acceptable to her. She told me many times that she already shouted her father or uncle while wasting the water at her home. Finally she came to me and told the same. I woke up with rubbing eyes, opened Google's translator and typed
                           "Please do not waster water"



and gave my mobile to wife go and show the maid. My wife smiled at me, may be feel a bit prouder
after married with IT guy. ;)

Wife shown her but story was not end here she came back to me and said she don't know reading also. Then finally I called my friend to explain the same. After my friend's translation the answer maid gave was hilarious. "We don't get bill for water so use or waste as much as we can".

Then I realized the importance of literacy. We need to educate also along with lots of movement and advertisement. That can reach to educated guys or girls but about person's like this.

Real athletes is action. 
How rupee is depreciating.

Every Drop Counts

2 comments:

  1. nice article. Saving water is as important as literacy. It is a practical problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I also felt the same so though to share :)

      Delete