What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Monday, July 1, 2013

Independence Day SMS + Independence Day Celebration Messages + Free SMS Hindi/English




Today we are miles apart but I wanna reach across the miles
And say I'm thinking of you in a very
special way happy independence day



Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live
independently in our country Cheerfully,
Helpfully,Hopefully, Peacefully by remembering
our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humiliation.




This is the day,
That Our nation sings
This is the day
That the liberty bell starts to ring
This is the day
We all start to remember
What We stand for



And to celebrate our Independence
We stand up high, as We
All start to cry
As we think about,
All that died
For you, for me, for our whole country
Risking there life
Each & everyday here is a salute
To all that lay ...
Happy Independence Day :)


Happy happy independence day to all
Freedom in the Mind,
Faith in the words..
Pride in our Souls..
Lets salute the Nation on Independence Day!


India was started struggle in the nineteenth century to get independence from the British rule. And after all many hard try we were get independence from British rule on 15 August 1947. Then after this day become a national holiday in India.  

Celebrate the free spirit of India
May this Independence
Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity
Happy Independence Day.

Thousands laid down their lives... 
So that our country breath this day... 
And make it a glorious nation... 
Never forget their sacrifice... 
Celebrate the free spirit of India... 
Happy Independence day.

For Deadly PJ please checkout . 





Aye Mere Watan K logon














No comments:

Post a Comment