What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Good Night Prayer + Free Good Night SMS in Hindi + GoodNight SMS in English+ Goodnight Poems


Prayer:

Good Night,
God I love you, God,
with all my might.
Keep me safe all through the night.

--Margaret Kennedy



SMS:

MOON has come to color your dreams,
STARS to make them musical and
My SMS to give you warm and Peaceful Sleep.
Good Night.. Sweet Dreams!!


Everyday,
Everywhere,
Every time,
I may not be with you..
But
My thinking,
My care,
My shadow,
My prayers.. & My lovely wishes.
are always with U.

Chand ne kar diya he taro ko INVITE,
Suraj ne pakad li he subah ki FLIGHT,
Khuda ko yaad kar lo aur off kar lo LIGHT,
Meri taraf se aapko achchi si GOOD NIGHT.





Ting Tong..
Open The Door
Koun?
Mai SMS
Kya Chahiye?
Sirf Ek Bat Kehni Hai,
Bolo..
;".'; + ;".' Good;"..;".'; ;".'; ;"+";night.
My Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment