What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Best Comments In Source Code + Funny Comments



I was surfing on google for some issue and find one forum. I can stop laughing after reading hilarious comments. I bet you will laugh.

 1.
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now, God only knows


2.

//
// Dear maintainer:
//
// Once you are done trying to 'optimize' this routine,
// and have realized what a terrible mistake that was,
// please increment the following counter as a warning
// to the next guy:
//
// total_hours_wasted_here = 42
//

3.
Exception up = new Exception("Something is really wrong.");
throw up;  //ha ha

4.
// sometimes I believe compiler ignores all my comments

5.
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.


6.
// drunk, fix later

7.
// Magic. Do not touch.
Who Why When Why Me?

8.
#define TRUE FALSE //Happy debugging suckers







 9.

/*
 * You may think you know what the following code does.
 * But you dont. Trust me.
 * Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
 * night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
 * enough to "optimize" the code below.
 * Now close this file and go play with something else.
 */



3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...Sometimes I feel Software Engineering is a funny job..But then I realize how We Engineers can actually make a Computer do amazing Things...Cheers to Engineers..

    ReplyDelete