I was surfing on google for some issue and find one forum. I can stop laughing after reading hilarious comments. I bet you will laugh.
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now, God only knows
// Dear maintainer:
// Once you are done trying to 'optimize' this routine,
// and have realized what a terrible mistake that was,
// please increment the following counter as a warning
// to the next guy:
// total_hours_wasted_here = 42
Exception up = new Exception("Something is really wrong.");
throw up; //ha ha
// sometimes I believe compiler ignores all my comments
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.
// drunk, fix later
// Magic. Do not touch.
|Who Why When Why Me?|
#define TRUE FALSE //Happy debugging suckers
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to "optimize" the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.