What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rajani Kanth Starer Endhiran/Robot-" Beyond All Limits"



This one can break all records.
While one agrees that the forthcoming film Endhiran from Shankar's stable starring Rajnikanth and Aishwarya Rai could be one of the biggest blockbusters ever, a certain multiplex in Chennai called City Limits has already set the tone for what can happen. The particular multiplex has 30 cinemas and if it works out well there will be 450 screenings daily of the Rajnikanth starrer in that cinema hall alone. No film ever has had this kind of a planning or response from the theatre owners till date.
When Karan Johar had pumped in his film Kaal into the Fame Adlabs multiplex years ago doing 13 shows daily, one felt that it was a record. And that was also being done becuse Karan knew that the film wasn't looking too good enough to be a winner. But what this Rajnikanth film can do is beyond all limits...


No comments:

Post a Comment