What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, September 10, 2010

Indian Advertisements -Brush Up Old Memories 60s +70s Indian Ads,Advertisements That you Never seen Before...

Now a days every body is concern about How much SachinTendulkar is earning by ads.Will M.S Dhoni will leave Sachin behind in Ad world. Every day in serials we are fed up with commercials ads. In between we can see Sharukh Khan selling Dish T.V ,Salman Khan in breifs and so on.Here is post which will show the ads or brush up your memories of late 60s and 70s When superstars of that time were also doing commercial.We had never seen Kishore kumar, Dilip Kumar, Vinod Khanna and super stars doing this ads.....So people from that time ready to brush up memory and for new generation look at this..













No comments:

Post a Comment