What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Advertisements In Late 60s +Advertisements That You Never seen Before Part 2

Now a days we see Saif Ali Khan having cup of tea Taj Mahal on the roof but have you seen him like this..





Now a days Slaman Khan Is one of the Three Khans Who rule Bollywood but do you know the secret of his body.? Here it is..







every body know Mithun da as Dance mestro "Disco Dancer"..but he was also brand for National..












No comments:

Post a Comment