What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, September 10, 2010

How to Quit Your Job With Style

In this world there are two types of people who is always sad another who live every moment.Suppose you have to resin from your job.The two ways can be sentimental or professional letter like this:

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this message as notification that I am leaving my position with ABCD effective September 15.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at ABCD and your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company success in the future.

Please let me know what to expect as far as my final work schedule, accrued vacation leave, and my employee benefits.

If I can be of assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Your Name

Or another one is:

.





Remember: Don't say much more than you are leaving. Emphasize the positive and talk about how the company has benefited you, but, mention that it's time to move on. Offer to help during the transition and afterwards. Don't be negative. There's no point - you're leaving and you want to leave on good terms

No comments:

Post a Comment