What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, September 10, 2010

Action Replayy Latest Bollywood Movie + Bollywood Wallpapers + Diwali Special

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who sports a retro look with long hair in his forthcoming film Action Replayy, reveals that the inspiration came from the late Sunil Dutt. "I was inspired by Sunil Dutt ji's look in 1975 film Zakhmee for my appearance in Action Replayy," Akshay told reporters here Thursday."I was quite comfortable sporting the long hair. It's just that it was a pain to wear this wig because it used to take one-and-half hours to wear it. Otherwise it was good fun. Even wearing bold prints and polka dots was interesting," he said.







The first look of the film that is being directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah showcased the actor sporting the vibrant retro style with flaired trousers, bold and bright shirts with big collars and large rimmed sunglasses.Action Replayy also stars Aishwarya Rai in the lead.When asked about the experience of shooting with her, Akshay said: "She is a beautiful woman, very professional, it was great working with her."The film is based on a 1994 play of the same name and is slated to hit screens Nov 5.Action Replayy is the fifth film Shah and Akshay have done together after Aankhen, Waqt: The Race Against Time, Namastey London and Singh Is Kinng."Vipul's script sense is very good. He likes making different types of films. He likes exploring something new and doesn't stick to just one and that's what I like about him," revealed Akshay.

No comments:

Post a Comment