What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Journey From Pune To Shirdi

In each semester i use to go to "Shirdi" to thank to Sai Baba,as My Semester exams are over now i decided to go Shirdi. Few of my friends Dharmendra, Mrinal, Pankaj, Sandeep also ready for dahrshan. We book aTavera and decide Friday night to go. Our vechile came sharp at 11:30pm and we started by 12:00am.

Though i go to temple in every semester but still i haven't seen tha"Aarti". Last time i reached before 4:30 Am, Still stand in Row and did not get a chance. But this time as it could be my last chance i was hoping to get that honour. While going It was quite dark and not able to see out side and also was feeling sleepy.
Near 3:45Am We reached there and directly went for que as we had already taken bath in the room. There is also facility that you can pay and take bath in some hotels there. Still It was not enough, when we were in the first but aarati was started. Again i had to see on the T.V Screen. But still there was a hope, After half hour When Bath cerymoney was over we get a chance to enter in "Darbar" of Baba. Then Aarti started i was able joined that. Really that was one of my great experience.
While coming back we decide to go to "Shani Signapur" Which is the only temple of Lord Shani. I had listen many times that in That village There are no doors in homes and i found that true. There are few rules for Darshan. Only Men are allowed to touch the God statue, which is a black stone and for that also you have to take bath and wear red cloth provided there. You have to be wet and no female is allowed to touch you, If by chance some female touches you , it necessary to again take bath and then proceed. Females can enter in temple but they can darshan from distance.
Only i was ready to follow the procedures, none of my friends were ready to again take a bath within 12 hrs. So after taking bath i took only "Til Ka Oil", Which is mainly used for worship of lord Shani. My friends were waiting in Tavera, As you have to go bare foot and it was near 12:00pm so earth was quite hot make my feet burn so i was taking long steps. After darshan i came back changed my clothes and came back. On the way i had taken few pictures.
As my graduation is complete so i don't know when next time Baba will call me for Darshan. Hope to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment