What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Places to Be Visited Near Pune, Mumbai: Kashid beach, Alibag, Murud






Kashid Beach
There are few places where I love to be with my friends. So many places where I can go with my family also but not enjoy that much as with my friends. This is the one kind of that place. I have been there thrice still if I get a chance to there with my friends I'll. The most important thing about this place is that first time I ever went to a beach is this place.
Sun Rise In Kashid
I still remember my first trip to kashid , we were near 10 friends decided all of sudden in the night at near 10:30 pm to go there and by 12:00am we were in Qualish for our trip. The important thing about my group is that if we plan days before that we will go that place or something then it always happed that plan will remains plan. if we decide and move immediately than only this happen that we make our most of trips.
When we decided to go to Kashid, it was only in our mind to see sun rise, but we forget that we are going on western coast,where we can see sun set not rise. We were full of energy though we didn't slept hole night and very much excited specially me as it was my meet with "sea". We were on time near 5:00am on the beach but still there was little light. all of were looking at sky as now it became lighten. Then we realize that there is no sun rise. Still we enjoyed a lot the ride on sea waves. have a lot of photo shoot there. there is lots of thing that i want to write but i can't as i can't express my all emotions in words....

as you can see me in red cap, fourth from left. starting from left..
akash, saurabh, sandeep, me , naveen, rishi, sushant and alok...





For Other Beaches:
Calangute Beach, Goa
Palolem Beach, Goa
 Harihareswar, Kashi Of South India
Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum



No comments:

Post a Comment