What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Villege My Home

My Enggineering exam is now over i'm back to my home. Yesterday i went to my villege. It is a small villege named "Bhi Bankat" in Utter Pradesh. After spending rour years in city when i reached to my home the feeling was really very pleasent. The smell of soil was having great effect on me. The joy that i felt can't be expressed in words.
I took my bike and it tpook nearly 1 hour to reach there. there is direct road upto my villege through G.T road(Grant Trunk Road). Its rainy season here and monsoon has arrived. It is season for Rice corp. My fater was already in feild with workers.

First the rice is planted in small area and then small plants are roped in the feild. The hole faild was full with water. As you can see in picture the greenry will definatly attract you.


After spending hole four year in city and be in future also this small gap or holiday has given me full energy and strenght. Hopr to visit there again.




No comments:

Post a Comment