What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, April 12, 2009

sunjay dutt and Ranbeer kapoor in comic roll...by times of India

A week ago Sanjay suggested to Ranbir that they do a movie together, and the youngest Kapoor, was immediately game. Raj Kapoor and Nargis were loved for their crackling chemistry on screen. The audience will definitely be keen to see how Raj Kapoor’s grandson and Nargis’s son gel on the  big screen.David Dhawan has been entrusted the job of writing and directing this comedy that will be produced by Sanjay Dutt and will go on the floors in September. 

Dhawan says, “We’ve discussed it and Sanjay has asked me to write a comedy. I want it to be something really special. Sanjay acted in my first film Taaqatwar. He was instrumental in making me a director. If it wasn’t for him I’d still be editing films. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do for Sanju.” The Dutt-Kapoor flick is going to be Ranbir’s first foray into the slapstick comedy genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment