What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hinglish Teacher in Class

Hinglish Teacher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Schoolmaster from a remote rural area was
transferred to a school in
Bombay. He reported for duty two days before August
15 and, as was the
practice in the school, was asked to address the
assembly on
Independence Day.
Here's his dynamite speech : Leddies and Gentulmens,
Contemporaries,
Children, "This is my first maiden speech. If small
small mistakes get
inside my speech, I ask pardon. Stickly speaking, I
wanted to joint your
school more fastly, but for the following reason.
Too much time lost in getting slipper reservation in
three-tyre
compartment. The clerk rejected to give ticket. I
put complaint on
station master. He said me to go to lady clerk. At
first she also
rejected. With great difficulty she gave a birth
only to my son. Anyway
I thanked the station master because he was
responsible for getting
birth of my son.
We got independent because of great leaders linke
Gandhiji who
get-outted all angrezi peoples from India. Tilak
said Swaraj is our
birth-rate and we shall halve it. Today we all halve
our birth-rate. You
children are future dynamic generators of the
Nation. Look into future
time only. No backside looking, or looking at your
behind. Be like great
like X' raj Ranjan of Germany or Presidents like
Loosebelt.
You know genius, no? It is one per cent perspiration
and ninety seven
percent evaporation. They became great by reading
great books. After we
finish you here in the school, you can go to college
and get B.A., M.A.
and other decrease. Then you can become great liars
in the supreme
courts, shattered accountants, or leacherers in
college.
The school is like a garden. You are the seeds,
school is the soil. We
will bury you in this soil, pour water of knowledge
on your heads and
one day will become great phools. Many vacancy job
come in newspapers.
Only yesterday I saw in paper "Wanted for refuted
engineering firm:
Generators, highpower condensors" so and so forth,
etc. These jobs may
be teknickel, but you can rise. If you have flare in
English, you can
become teacher.
I am now ending this fastly. My God blast you! Thank
you and thank God I
am finished. Joy Hind!

No comments:

Post a Comment