What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Banner of revolt..??


Mangal pandey or Ahom Prince...??



According to an ancient Sanchi Pat the royal from Assam raised the mutiny in 1827, thirty years before the sepoy mutiny. The prince Gamadhar konwar along with compatriot dhanjoy borgohain has organised a revolt against the British at mariani to free assam,a year after it was annexed by the british from the Ahoms.
"history must acknowledge Konwar's cotribution'sto India's freedomstrugle which cam e to light with the discovery of a thirty page sanchi pat manuscript 2 years ago", said Jintu Hazarika.

No comments:

Post a Comment