What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sharukh Khan's Small Home "Mannat"

Shahrukh khan, i have no words what to say about knig khan and start from where...still let me try,Remember "RAJ" of "DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE (DDLJ)" , King khan "the icon of bollywood" rather say "INDIA" is one of the most recognized person all around the world.Who can forget his Roll in "DAR",DDLJ,BAAZIGAR,KAL HO Na HO etc....

Khan began his career appearing in several television serials in the late 1980s. He made his film debut in Deewana (1992). Since then, he has been part of numerous other commercially successful films and has earned major critical acclaim for many of his performances. During his years in the Indian film industry, he has won thirteen Filmfare Awards, seven of which are in the Best Actor category.
Remember the song of his Movie YES BOSS, "Bus Itna Sa Kwab hai",here is his Dream home named "MANNAT".






This is not the first time that Shah Rukh's house has been in the eye of storm, earlier also several complaints were filed against his house,The Mumbai High Court on Thursday asked actor Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri to file an affidavit explaining alleged irregularities in the construction of their bunglow ‘Mannat’ at Bandra, Mumbai.

1 comment: