What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Those Were the Best Days Of My Life: School Days

Now I get early in the morning by 7:00am.I get ready by 8:00am. Early childhood we were getting up and ready for school now for office.Friends were also there like today but there situation was different.We talk to friends if in need now a days.There were teachers for makeing comments after the punishment now Boss.Parties were also there but only birthday parties, now also we do parties but only in pubs.In those parties friends with their family were coming now only Friends and if Unluckey then with Girlfriend.We were getting birthday gifts at that time now we get only birthday bums.In those days mom/dad scolds us now it is our Boss.



So many things are changed now still missing those days a lot.Really those school days Best days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment