What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sand Sculpting + Sand Art Top 10 Creative Sculptures In The World

You saw that perfect sandcastle in your dream – it was reaching to heavens, rising from the surf’s mist. It was magnificent and yet so eminently perishable. Welcome the Sultans (and wizards) of sand art to make all that a reality – and more, with incredible detail, creativity and imagination. Pushing the borders into surrealism.

“The Church, The Steeple and all the People” by John Gowdy and Michael Velling:

This is perhaps a commentary on the urban sprawl:

The weirdness never ends…
The images above & below are from the sand art shows in Japan, and in Durham, NC, USA.

Sand sculptures in Lommel, Belgium:

No comments:

Post a Comment