What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Difference Between Boys And Men + Boys Vs Men






A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone
A MAN is confident enough to say
"baby can u answer that for me"!!

A BOY runs the streets&chill with his friends
A MAN is enjoying time with his
woman planning ahead for their future!

A BOY complains about spending
too much time with his woman,
A MAN plans vacations&getaways
because he is wise enough to notice
tomorrow isn't promised!


A BOY has pride n ego after
arguments,
A MAN has heart&emotions after
arguments,

A BOY mentally, physically abuses on
his woman,
A MAN massages & caresses his woman..


A BOY screams gold-digger for the
simple things a woman want,
A MAN screams nothing but unity of the 2

A BOY tells his woman all the things
she does wrong,
A MAN acknowledges his woman's
hard work.

A BOY tells his woman she is pretty,
&
A MAN tells his woman she is beautiful,inside and outside.


A BOY will read this & think this is about him
 &
A MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in
his relationship.



Are you a"BOY"or a"MAN"

ladies,is your guy a"BOY"or a
"MAN"..????

No comments:

Post a Comment