What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Day In Indian History : Narendra Modi Our Next PM + Death Sentence to Rapist

Today is very historic day in India history.

1.After a long await and lots of hurdles today BJP gave what people from all around the India were expecting Narendra Modi declared as next PM candidate from BJP for 2014 elections.
2. All convicts from Delhi rape case got death sentence.

  Indian people waiting so long these two things. Many of us have seen the news and so happy but did anyone noticed when Mrs Sushma Swaraj were wishing him Mr Modi touched her feet and accepted the greet. Same thing when Murli Manohar Joshi came to greet him he touched his feet also. Really true man how to respect. Icon of our Indian society. I was so glad when heard the news in office that Narendra Modi is BJP's PM candidate for 2014 LS polls. Now this time I'll go to my home town to vote.
Narendra Modi touching Feet of Sushma Swaraj
 



 When news came that rapists sentenced to death by a Delhi court for the brutal gang-rape and murder of a 23-year-old paramedic in the national capital last December. It was another big moment for India judiciary system. In all other countries there are strict rule for crime against women. This may set bench mark and those bad elements(I wanted to use more bad words but limited to this only). Now they will think twice.

You may like:
Subramanian Swami on National security
Rupee falls cause


2 comments:

  1. It was 13th the Friday... let us see if it proves to be lucky for our country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this time not only put our fingers cross and pray...but do vote and motivate others

      Delete