What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rajneeti -A Political Saga By Prakash jha.(Review)




Raajneeti is a story about Indian politics. About Indian democracy. About Indian elections. Above all, it is the story of a few people who control the destiny of millions. It is the story of their unstoppable ambition, and their bitter and violent battle to achieve it. This is the story of people who understand power - and know how to wield it at will. Raajneeti is about politics.

According to the film's co-writer Anjum Rajabali, this film is hugely influenced by the epic story from the Indian religious history the "Mahabharat", and is set in the milieu of contemporary electoral politics. So the films characters are going to have the similar dilemmas and experiences drawn from the story of Mahabharat.
Casting:
Naseeruddin Shah ... Bhaskar Sanyal
Arjun Rampal ... Prithviraj Pratap
Nana Patekar ... Brij Gopal
Ranbir Kapoor ... Samar Pratap
Katrina Kaif ... Indu Pratap
Ajay Devgan ... Sooraj Kumar
Manoj Bajpai ... Veerendra Pratap

No comments:

Post a Comment