What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Its Google Again Look At Creativity See the Future

Check Out This device:
guess what you can do with a touch screen camera, scanner,google map alltogather.
view a building through it and it will give you all the information of building.

Choose a building and touch a floor and it telle you more about this building. you can use it when you want to know about a car model, insect name.what kind of food is served in a restaurent, who build this building or bridge and bla bla...etc what ever you want.

Its got a scanner builtin.


Suppose you want to read news paper and its in spanish then use this to convert in English.
you can


now what can be better thna this , before eating you can calculate your diet.Specially health consious people,girls looking for good figure can this as well.There are so many featuers that makes it best innovation.Look at future.

No comments:

Post a Comment