What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Deadly PJs of Year 2011 + Funny Jokes +Bhayankar Pj's


Naukrani: "Malkin! Chote Baba Ne Cockroach Kha Lia hai."
Malkin: "Oh God!Call Doctor Fast"
Naukrani: "Aap Tension Na Lo .. Maine Chote Baba Ko BAYGON Pila dia hai."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Pappu Ne Jalte Hue Makan Se 6 Logo Ko Apni Jaan Pe Khelkar Bahar Nikala
Fir Bhi Usko Jail Ho Gayi
Qun... Qun..Ki Vo Sab Firebrigade Wale The



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Santa-Oye!what R U doing?
Banta-Recording this baby’s voice.
Santa-Why?
Banta- When he grows up, I shall ask him what he meant by this



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Wife: I hate the beggar who came yesterday!
Husband: Why??
Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today he gifted me a book "How to Cook"!!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Santa ki ladai apne baap se ho gayi
To usne apne baap ki photo kabristan me 1 ped pe latka diya
Aur Niche Likha
"COMING SOON"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



A man calls his wife through an !dea mobile.
But the call goes to another woman.
They loved & got married.
Moral: an !dea can change ur wife



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Wht is similarity between Bill gates n me?
Don't know??
He never comes 2 my house and I never go 2 his house
EGO PROBLEMS U KNOW...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



A lawyer sent an overdue bill to a client with a note "This Bill is one year old"
He got his bill back with a note that read "Happy Birthday!"



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



SARDAR:- Yar iska matlab kya hota hai, "I AM GOING"?
FRIEND:- Main jaa raha hun.
SARDAR:- Saaley, aise kaise jayega, 20 aur bhi aise ja chuke hain....answer bata ke jaa.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Santa went to temple & saw people puting coin in box & praying
Santa: Wow! How amazing. People are talking to God through coin phone without receiver



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ek Aadmi Kabar Pe Baitha Tha ..Musafir Ne Pucha, "Darr Nahi Lagta?"
Aadmi- "Darne Ki Kya Baat Hai , Andar Garmi Lag Rahi Thi Thodi Der Bahar Aa Gaya."



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bin Laden's son was studing in an American school.
Teacher asked him, " I have 4 apples, how can I share it among 5 children"
He answerd, "KILL ONE"



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Waiter gives bill to Sardar
Sardar: "Take my card."
Waiter: "But sir, this is Ration Card."
Sardar: "So what? U have writen outside
"ALL CARDS ACCEPTED"...

2 comments: