What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holi Special: Holi Messages in Hindi+English + Holi SMS in Hindi/English








Holi Messages In English:

Celebrating the colors
of our beautiful relationship,
I wish you and your family
all the bright hues of life.
Have a colourful holi !


May God gift you all the colors of life,
colors of joy, colors of happiness,
colors of friendship, colors of love
and all other colors you
want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.

Auspicious red.
Sunkissed gold.
Soothing silver.
Pretty purple.
Blissful blue.
Forever green.
I wish u and all family members
The most colorful Holi.

One day to go…
Holi aane mein…
happy bath anniversary
and
HAPPY HOLI to U


Bright colors,
water balloons,
lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi.
Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.


Holi Messages In Hindi:

Gulal ka Rang Gubbaro ki Maar Suraj
ki Kirne Khushiyo ki Bahaar Chand ki
ChandniApno ka Pyaar Mubarak ho A
apko "RANGO KA TYOHAAR" "Happy Holi

Issase Pahle holi ki sham ho jaye,
badhaiyon ka silsila aam ho jaye,
bheed me shamil hamara naam ho jaye
kyu na holi ki abhi se RAM RAM ho jaye

Happy Holi

Gulal ka Rang Gubbaro ki Maar Suraj
ki Kirne Khushiyo ki Bahaar Chand ki
ChandniApno ka Pyaar Mubarak ho A
apko "RANGO KA TYOHAAR" "Happy Holi" !!



Chandan ki khushbu, Resham ka haar!
fagun ki fhuhaar, rango ki bhahar!
Dil ki ummide apno ka pyaar
Mubaarak ho apako "HOLI KA TYOHAAR !



Puranmashi ka chand,
chand se uski chandni boli,
khushion se bhare sabki jholi,
MUBARAK ho apko pyari HOLI.

Rango ki varsha,
gulal ki phuhar,
suraj ki kirne,
kushiyon ki bauchar,
chandan ki kusbhu,
apno ka pyar,
mubarak ho apko holi ka tyohar !!

No comments:

Post a Comment