What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hare Rama Hare Krishna, Lord Krishna At Vrindavan

It was really one of most beautiful moments of my life when I went to temple in Vrindavan. I cant tell you what kind of feelings were coming in my mind when I was there because I don't have enough words to say. If these pictures are so beautiful that can make you lost, can you imagine what kind of feeling will come to you when you will see him through your own eyes.










If you are looking for peace of mind you should go to meet Lord Krishna at Vrindavan or Mathura.

No comments:

Post a Comment