What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this happens only in India

"graduation ka sapna har padhe likhe hindustani k liye hota hai but aise kabhi nahi......"
Its good to get your graduation degree but not like this ......





"Duniya me football k bade fan hai,duniya ka sab se jyada popular game game , bahut se chahne wale fans hai but aisa koi kahin nahi hoga ...lagi bet."
Football is one of the most popular game in the World,there are huge fans of this game,people are mad about this game but not like this....isn't it..??





Kaun kehta hai India abhi technology k feild me bahut piche hai, is pic ko dekh k koi keh sakta hai kya..??
Who says that we are lagging in the feild of technology from other countries....




angrejo ne mumbai se thane k beech train chalayee thi aur humne ye......from "TATA"
The train in india was introduced by english between mumbai and Thane, wat to say about indian ....

No comments:

Post a Comment