What I enjoy most is traveling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very delighted to share my experience through this blog that allows me so many interesting and fulfilling journey to share with you. Through this blog I'm trying to share my experience, picture post, image host, photo image, snaps, online photo, cricket, Sports and many more by me or through sources

Saturday, February 28, 2009

my journy to goa

Hi friends.my next destination was Goa along with my four friends we decided to go goa.by 22nd of feb we took our train "Goa express",train no 2780.the was suppose to leav by 4;30 evening. Me and one of my friend manav take an auto for station and reached on time. three other friends reached there directly.

so My journy started from pune junction.It was was my dream from chilhood to go Goa so finally my dreams comes true and iwas very much excited.


The first station was Satara. I heard a lot about Satara but the statio was not that much big as i was expecting. Then comes one small staion "KARAD". Though we had our lunch still everybody was feeling hungry, but we decided to take something on next staion that was "Sangli". A well know place from our locality.
We had some Samosas and tea. One of our friend is from Gujrat so genarally we call him "Gujju".He is very much gentle guy who feels shy.so during the journy we made a lots of joke on him. the time was nearlly 6:30 pm so it became darker so decide to play Cards.


Cards are one of the most intresting thing that we can use for time pass during train journy. Luckly i had puchased a new pack of cards during my last visit. In the starting there was confusion for which game should we play. Manav one of my friends told about new game so we started playing that was new game for us but intresting.



As we were playing the time spend very fast near 10PM. We ask for our dinner from PENTRY CAR of train. Me and sushant took Veg thali and others take nonveg,though the food was really not that much good to eat but still we managed.


After having dinner againg we started to play cards near 12Am. though our station "MADGAO" is expected to reach by morning 5:30am,so we decided to sleep now. In the morning 5:00AM our so called gujju friend make us awoke as station was suppose to reach.
We get up and paced our bags and reached our start of destination

3 comments:

  1. It was very nice of you to share your travel experience in your blog. We couldn’t help you in your travel experience. But in case any others in your circle need any package. Kindly contact us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and interesting information and informative too.
    Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit: Jalesh cruises packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and interesting information and informative too.
    Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit: Jalesh cruises packages

    ReplyDelete